Friday, August 05, 2005

We are Back!

So our vacation is over and we are back. We spent some time with our families, saw old friends and made new ones. We've been to some new places as well as visit places of our childhood memories. Oh yes, we spent a few days in our own apartment, too. We have been travelling back and forth for more than 20 years now, but this is the first time we have a roof we can call "our own" in Turkey. I did little more than boiling water for tea and coffee in my kitchen this year, but I am already dreaming about what I can do next year. However, if our vacation was a break for me from cooking, it most certainly was not from eating good food. In fact, I am at a loss for words to tell you about the glorious food of Turkey. Well, a picture is worth a thousand words, right? Here you go, then...








2 Comments:

Blogger vanillatruffle said...

I love your slideshow!!! Pictures are amazing. I wonna go back!!!

8/06/2005 11:14:00 AM  
Blogger Dilek'ce said...

Zinnur slideshow cok iyi olmus! Artik bendeki izin heycanida basladi, yiyecegim yemeklere seviniyorum! Resimlerin istah acici oldugundan olsa gerek:)

8/07/2005 06:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home